Friday, December 9, 2011

The Holidays are just around the corner...

The holidays are just around the corner and while I am probably driving Jason nuts with my obsession for holiday decorations...I can't help but think about the difference this year's holidays are from last year. Last year, we had just discovered the monumental change growing in my belly...and a year ago today, my grandmother passed away. I went back to Michigan to spend the holidays with my family. Jason and I spent our first Christmas apart. I am so thrilled to be able to spend it with him and to see Sawyer have his first Christmas! Last weekend, we (Steph, my SIL...and I) took the boys over to Rhonda and Dennis' for holiday pics with grandma and grandpa. The boys were looking festive, Grandma and Granpa posed with them in front of the Christmas tree...and we started snapping pics and dancing around with high pitched voices, trying to entice a smile out of all four! The following are three pics that depict about a 1 minute time frame. Enjoy and Happy Holidays.


3 comments:

Maeve said...

Randomly looking through bookmarks and came across your blog - pleased to know it is still active...Happy Holidays!

Maeve said...

Randomly looking through bookmarks and came across your blog - pleased to know it is still active...Happy Holidays!

Maeve said...

Randomly looking through bookmarks and came across your blog - pleased to know it is still active...Happy Holidays!