Sunday, October 30, 2011

In the beginning...


I have been wanting to do this since we found out that we were pregnant, but let's be honest...the last year has been an incredible whirlwind of changes, excitement, and hurdles. It was almost exactly one year ago that I found myself feeling less then stellar on my NCA trip to San Fransisco, CA. When I returned...we soon realized that something may be up. With the encouragement of my friend EK and the support of my, now, loving husband Jason...I tested and found out the most incredible and shocking news of my life. I was pregnant.
For those of you that know me, this was not only a shock because I wasn't trying or because Jason and I were relatively still "young" in our relationship, but more so because I never really thought that kids were a possibility for me. Partly because of my luck in relationships and partly because for so long, I let me health dominate my life in negative ways, that I literally blocked the possibility out.
But...it happened...and a year later, as my lil' man is fast asleep taking his afternoon nap...I can't help but to think...what a wonderful surprise and blessing he has been. I would do it over in a heartbeat. He has brought an incredible amount of love, happiness, and excitement into mine and Jason's lives.
This blog is to help our friends and family stay up to date on our lives and also to document the growth and love of our family. Enjoy!

No comments: